As Salaamu Alaykum,
In an effort to maintain a safe environment in compliance with state/local regulations, the Islamic Center of Hawthorne will be holding 3 Jumu’ah prayers this Friday.
All attendees must sign-up for the Jumu’ah that they will be attending (each jum’uah will have a maximum capacity of 100 attendees to promote social distancing)
**Adults 65 years of age and older and people with pre-existing conditions are kindly requested to stay at home*
Please sign-up for one jumu’ah prayer only, use the link below:
(Sign-up will be capped at 100 attendees per jum’uah),
PLEASE READ ME FIRST!
In-Sha-Allah We are going to use The Masjid App System
**Once You Register On This NEW System, you Will Recieve QR CODE In Your EMAIL
Please Bring Your QR CODE To Check-in At ICH Friday Prayers**
Islamic Center of Hawthorne
Download ‘The Masjid App ‘today and Follow ICHLA
Receive instant notifications on your mobile device for important announcements, events, prayer time updates.
REGISTER FOR JUMUAH PRAYERS
Stay connected with your masjid and donate easily from the app.
Local businesses can advertise with ICHLA directly from the app.
Scan QR Code below with your phone camera to install App
Find “The Masjid App” on the iOS and Android app stores then search for your masjid by location or name and Follow
When sending your RSVP, you are agreeing to the following rules:
1) Physical Distancing (6 FT. minimum) at all times
2) All attendees are required to wear a face mask/covering
3) Please use your own sanitizer before entering
4) Attendees MUST bring their own prayer rug
5) No item sharing (prayer rugs, masks, slippers, etc.)
6) No hand shaking, hugging, etc.
7) Necessary washing/wudhu to be performed at home prior to entering masjid
8) Adults 65 years of age and older and people with pre-existing conditions are kindly requested to stay at home
9) Children under the age of 15 are required to stay at home
10) We kindly request for women to stay at home, as the jumu’ah salah is not mandatory upon them
11) No prayer after fardh salah- please pray sunnah at home
12) Masjid will be opened 10 minutes prior Iqama, and closed 10 minutes after jama’a is over
13) Anyone with cough or flu like symptoms will be requested to leave premises
14) Attendees might be requested to have temperature and/or symptom screenings before entering
15) No gathering or socializing before/after prayers
16) No restrooms will be opened and all water fountains will be turned off
Peace and blessings be upon you,
The Islamic Center of Hawthorne
ICH Prayer calendar for January 2021 click here